1. Woodcroft Fields are available but I need to submit a proposal for use by next week. They have board meetings once a month and their next one is next Tuesday. Keep our fingers crossed it will get approved.
2. Budget has been 95% finalized. Approximately $40 per player will get them a 8 week season (with fields that cost money), a disc, jersey, and a end of year cookout.
3. I am going to attend the TFDA board meeting on April 7, 2008 to discuss TFDA's involvment.
4. I have been speaking with the directors of the youth leagues in Seattle, WA. WOW. that is really all I have to say right now. We can do a lot by just attempting to model them.
5. This Thursday (April 3, 2008) is the monthly high school meeting. I may have flyers and a plan of attack for distributing flyers (schools, YMCAs, rec centers, etc) ready. I am hoping for good numbers at the meeting.
6. An ad is being placed in Community Sports News for both Chapel Hill and Durham. That will be seen in the April 16th edition in Chapel Hill and the April 23rd edition in Durham. I have asked a few creative friends to come up with a logo for the league. I still need to find a good paper for Raleigh.
7. Website? I am hoping, praying that Dwayne is able to put something together for registration. I have a little while before I need the rest (schedule, rosters, results, etc).