1. Registration will open May 4, 2008 and please stay tuned for link to the registration page.
2. Brief Outline of League:
Brief Outline of League can be found below. This outline is very, very preliminary.
- 5/6th , 7/8th, 9-12th divisions - coed
- June 14th-Aug 16th (approximately)
- 6 teams per division, ~120-140 participants per division, ~400-500 participants total
- 5 weekish season and one weekend with a one day tournament
- Games on Saturdays
- insurance, t-shirt, disc
- Coaches from the community
- End of year BBQ at tournament field sites
- Cardinal Gibbons Fields (4 fields), will rotate between 2-3 other sites (hopefully all free). Looking at Durham and Chapel Hill for two more field sites
- $25 – 30 per player.
- Need website, marketing, and 2-3 other field sites
- Timeline in next post
- Communication through website (coming soon), blog, and Rec.Sport.Tyul (coming soon)
- Will try to form teams two weeks before start of season to allow for practices
- Teams will be formed using players from similar geographic areas
- League email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not hesitate to email TYUL with any questions,
Director - TYUL